As Virtual Assistants, we perform a huge variety of tasks for our clients. Here are just a few of the ways we can help you save time and money. Our goal is to work within our genius so that we can free you up to work within yours!
- Website maintenance (WordPress platforms)
- Blog posts/ Blog maintenance
- Mailing list maintenance/ Autoresponders (Aweber, GetResponse, MailChimp, Infusionsoft)
- Contact Management/ CRMs
- Affiliate program management
- Webinar Technical and Administrative Assistance
- Leadpages/ Landing Pages
- Newsletters (both email and hardcopy)
- Editing/ Proofreading (for example, Lianne was the editor of a recently published book [Jan. 2015] entitled The eXercise Factor, written by health coach Jim Kirwan. This book was named one of Amazon.com’s top 10 selling books in the area of Health and Fitness for the aging that year.)
- Online research
- Creation of flyers, advertising posters, etc.
- Travel arrangements and reservations
- Project and team management
- Creation of Powerpoint/Prezi presentations
- Excellent Customer Service
At Assistants at a Distance, we take pride in being very meticulous about the quality of our work. Your success is something we are personally invested in.
We are scrupulously honest in everything we do, whether it be work for a large company or keeping our own personal records. We subscribe to the Virtual Assistant Code of Ethics.